28 January 2010

how expensive are greeting cards anyway?

If you haven't checked out the Sleep Talkin' Man, you should. I think it's as close to raw humor as you can get. A British man's American wife has graciously started recording his mid-dream rants and posting them online for the enjoyment of us all. Now complete with the audio recordings and a site for purchasing merch clad with Adam's dream speak, they've turned his midnight ramblings into money makers. I wish I had such a talent. ANYWAY, the thing that caught my eye is the recently released line of Antivalentine's Day cards. A perfect way to trick your loved ones on this upcoming holiday straight from a stranger's dreams. Very simple and to the point. Here are a few of my favorites:












There are more jewels at the link above. I think I might have to purchase a few, they're just too good.

1 comment:

  1. Greeting cards aren't quite what they used to be. I really think these will trigger a return to the vulgar origins that greeting cards sprung from! I am also a fan of the anti valentines day cookies and candy hearts.

    ReplyDelete